1.The promoter is: Crown Group Holdings Pty whose registered office is at Level 29/1 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
2. The competition is open to all invited event attendees (excluding Crown Group Staff & third party sponsors staff including Moet Chandon & Coco Republic) at the Eastlakes Live by Crown Group Unveiling, Wednesday 02nd May 2018 at The Star Event Centre, 80, Pyrmont St, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry into the competition is via Instagram Only. Details of how to enter will be as in the Event program and on Instaboards displayed near each Instamoment. Only entries via personal Instagram accounts will be accepted as valid entries. No entries through company accounts or any third party accounts, including, but not limited to, Mobsta, will be accepted.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed. For each entry to be valid each individual photo must include: 1) The dedicated branded Instamoment Set Up; 2) #theneweast; 3) The sponsor dedicated as featured on the Instaboard located within the precinct of each Instamoment
7. Valid entries include posts on Instagram from 18:30 on Wednesday 02 May 18 until Midday on Thursday 03 May 2018. After this time no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received, irrespective of when sent.
9. To participate in the competition entrants must:
- Take a photo on Instagram at one of the Instamoments (3 in total set up in the event).
- Post the photo on Instagram.
- Hashtag #theneweast & the relevant event sponsors # (as noted on the Instaboard).
Entrants can collect their printed photo from the Instaprinter located next to the pink entry doors.
10. Winning entries will be chosen from randomly selected entries having regard to alignment between the entry and the relevant sponsor’s brand.
11.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion and without notice. Any changes to the competition will, if practicable, be communicated to entrants as soon as reasonably possible.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details or incorrect information supplied to any entrant by any third party or prize sponsor connected with this competition.
13. There is one prize for each Instamoment. The prizes are as follows:
- Crown Group Prize: 2 x nights stay in Skye Suites Parramatta with dinner for two at the Skye Suites Restaurant (dining voucher valued at $500.00)
- Moet Prize: Moet & Chandon merchandise pack valued at $500.00
- Coco Republic Prize: 1 x Coco Republic Ether Chair + Sydney metro delivery valued at $2975 (delivery must be arranged within four weeks of COB Thursday 03 May 2018 direct with Coco Republic, otherwise will be forgone).
14. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. If there is any uncertainty or ambiguity about any prize or any aspect of a prize, the promoter’s decision about the prize will be final.
15. Winners will be chosen by close of business (AEST) on Thursday 03 May 2017, by an independent adjudicator or panel of adjudicators appointed by the promoter.
16. The winners will be notified by a posting on Crown Group’s Instagram and/or the relevant sponsors Instagram by close of business (AEST) Thursday 03 May 2018. If any winner does not claim their prize within 14 days of the posting, the promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
17. The promoter or relevant sponsor will communicate with the winners about how the prizes can be claimed and when and where the prizes can be collected or delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. Any personal information relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used in accordance with current Australian personal information protection legislation. The winner agrees to the use by the promotor and the prize sponsor of his/her name and image and their entry image in any publicity material. By entering this competition you are providing personal information to Crown Group and the prize sponsors.
21. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other Social Network.