A purchaser who has previously purchased from Crown Group will receive a 1% discount on the list price of a property they purchase from Crown Group without the intervention of an external sales agent.
A Crown Group purchaser (or a ‘friend’ of Crown Group) who refers a purchaser to Crown Group and the purchaser purchases an apartment from Crown Group without the intervention of an external sales agent and who exchanges a contract, will after the full deposit has been paid receive a $2,500 gift card from a major retailer (eg David Jones or Myer) or major retail shopping centre operator (e.g: Westfield or Top Ryde City).
Terms and Conditions
Under the Crown Platinum Club Program, Members of the Program may, subject to these terms and conditions, be eligible to participate in either or both of the Referral Rewards Program and the Repeat Purchaser Rewards Program.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
- Crown Group means any of the entities listed in Schedule 1 of these terms and conditions;
- Crown Project means any of the developments listed in Schedule 2 of these terms and conditions;
- Crown apartment means a residential apartment in any of the developments listed in Schedule 2 of these terms and conditions;
- Crown Group Purchase means the exchange of contracts in respect of a new apartment in a Crown Group Project;
- Member means a person or company eligible to participate in the Referral Rewards Program or Repeat Purchase Rewards Program pursuant to the provision of clause 4;
- Selected Retailer means one of [retailers / Centre operators], or as mutually agreed;
- Personal Information has the meaning prescribed under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
- Rewards means any of the rewards pursuant to the Referral Rewards Program or the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program; and
- Referral Form means a referral form as prepared by Crown group for the purposes of the Program.
- Tax means any tax, levy, charge, impost, fee, deduction, withholding or duty of any nature, including, without limitation any Income Tax or Fringe Benefits Tax (as those terms are defined under the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth) and the Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act 1986 (Cth) respectively) which is imposed or collected by a government agency.
3. Referral Rewards Program
Eligibility for the Referral Rewards Program. You will be eligible to participate in the Referral Rewards Program if you satisfy all of the following requirements: you are:
- an individual and you have made a previous purchase of a Crown Group apartment in your name (alone or jointly with other individuals);
- or a company and it has made a previous purchase of a Crown Group apartment using its ACN; and
- you refer another person (an individual or company that is not a Member and is not already known to the Crown Group) to the Crown Group; and
- a Crown Group Purchase is made by that referred person; and
- you complete and return an Authorised Referrer Form to the Crown Group; and
- before the Crown Group Purchase is made, you deliver to Crown Group a properly completed Referral Form.
Rewards of the Referral Rewards Program
Participants in the Referral Rewards Program will be entitled to receive gift vouchers from a Selected Retailer to the value of AUD$2,500 or, if the participant is a company, one person that company nominates in writing.
4. Repeat Purchase Rewards Program
Eligibility for the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program
You will be eligible to participate in the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program if:
- you are an individual, you have purchased a new Crown Apartment (and complete the purchase) and you make another Crown Purchase in your name (alone or jointly with other individuals); or
- you are a company, you have purchased a new Crown Apartment (and complete the purchase) and you make another Crown Purchase in your name or in the name of another entity with the same shareholders or in the name of a shareholder or director of your company.
- Rewards of the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program
Participants in the Repeat Purchaser Rewards Program will be entitled to receive:
- a one-off reduction in the list price of a Crown Apartment; and
- gift vouchers from a Selected Retailer to the value of AUD$[ ].
5. Crown Purchases that do not complete
If, in the time between exchange and settlement of a Crown Purchase, the contract in respect of that purchase is rescinded or terminated, you agree to return the gift voucher or its cash value to the Crown Group promptly after the contract is terminated or rescinded. [Query: What is the timing for delivery of the reward? Surely it should be settlement of the new contract?]
6. The Crown Group’s rights
The Crown Group reserves the right to:
- cancel the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and in its absolute discretion. Rewards earned by Members before the cancellation of the Program will be honoured;
- change, amend or vary any of the terms and conditions of the Program;
- change, amend, vary, substitute, withdraw or cancel any Reward or the value of any Reward;
- change, amend or vary the meaning of Crown Group, Crown Project, Crown Apartment, and Selected Retailers;
- refuse to honour any Rewards accumulated by a Member; and
- exclude a Member from the Program for any reason and at its sole discretion.
Liability for Tax on any Rewards provided to Members in accordance with the Program will be the sole responsibility of the Members. Members should contact their accountant or taxation advisor if they have any queries relating to the Tax implications of the Program or their financial situation.
10. General Conditions
(a) The Program commenced on [date] and will continue until the Crown Group in its sole discretion decides otherwise.
(b) Employees of the Crown Group are ineligible to participate in the Program.
(c) Family members of Members who are not themselves listed as purchasers under the relevant Crown Group project contract are not Members and are therefore not eligible for the Rewards.
(d) Any gift voucher that comprises a Reward will not be issued in cash and is not exchangeable for cash.
(e) Crown Group’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Program, including but not limited to any dispute as to the identity of a participant in the Program, is final and binding.
(f) Crown Group is not liable for any loss, expense or damage suffered by Members arising from or in connection with withdrawals of Crown Group apartments from the Program, cancellation of the Program in part or completely, variations or changes to the terms and conditions of the Program, except to the extent that liability for such loss, expense or damage cannot be excluded by law.
(g) The laws applicable in New South Wales govern these terms and conditions and the Program. Members submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.
(h) If any section or part of any section of these terms and conditions is in any way unenforceable, invalid or illegal, it is to be read down so as to be enforceable, valid and legal. If this is not possible, the section (or where possible, the offending part) is to be severed from these terms and conditions without affecting the enforceability, validity or legality of the remaining sections (or parts of those sections) which will continue in full force and effect.
11. Frequently Asked Questions
If I previously bought an apartment with another individual, who is eligible for the Rewards?
If you purchased a Crown Group apartment in conjunction with other person(s), all the persons appearing on the contract for the previous purchase may be eligible for the Rewards.
For the Referral Rewards Program, each entity named on the contract as the purchaser on the contract for the previous purchase may be eligible to participate in the Referral Rewards Program.
For the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program, only those entities named as both:
(a) the purchaser on the contract for the sale of the apartment; and
(b) the repeat purchaser, whether directly or as a Nominee, on the contract for the sale of the Crown Group project,
may be eligible to participate in the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program.
If the purchaser of a Crown Group apartment was a company, who is entitled to the Rewards?
For the Referral Rewards Program, if a company is a participant in the Referral Rewards Program, one Nominee of the company is entitled to the Rewards once the referred purchase reaches the stage of exchange of contracts.
For the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program, if a repeat purchase occurs by a company (or by a designated Nominee), it is the company itself, or one Nominee of the company, that is entitled to participate in the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program. In the circumstance where a Nominee is designated, a Nominee Form must be duly completed.
In what name may a purchase be made?
For the purposes of the Referral Rewards Program, a purchase may only be made in the name of the person referred to the Crown Group by the Referral Rewards Program participant. For the purposes of the Repeat Purchaser Rewards Program, a Crown Group purchase may be made solely in the name of Referral Rewards Program participant.
Associated Entity has the meaning given in section 50AAA of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Related Body Corporate has the meaning given in section 50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the meaning attributed to “related company” as defined in section 2(3) and 2(4) of the New Zealand Companies Act 1993.
If either or both the Member and the Nominee are incorporated outside Australia and New Zealand then the Nominee will be a Related Body Corporate or an Associated Entity of the Member if as a result of both being treated as though incorporated in Australia it falls within the relevant definition.
Substantial Interest means more than [25%] of the shares or units.
CROWN GROUP PROPERTIES
Skye by Crown, North Sydney
Viva by Crown, Top Ryde
Viking by Crown, Waterloo
V by Crown, Parramatta
Crown Green Square, Zetland